Miniature Mouse Telemetry
DSI offers multiple implants that can measure different parameters depending on your research needs. In mouse-sized animals (mice or other neonatal rodents), parameters include:
- Pressure and activity
- Temperature and activity
- Biopotentials and activity
- Combination of pressure, biopotential(s), temperature and activity
The design of the implant allows for subcutaneous or intraperitoneal placement. PhysioTel® implants can be re-sterilized between uses, extending their life and reducing costs. To further reduce costs, researchers have found the DSI Exchange Program to be an incredible value. DSI loves when customers visit its headquarters to get a tour of the huge effort that goes into building quality into each and every telemetry product.
PhysioTel® Hybrid Digital (HD) Implants
This platform is the most advanced mouse telemetry product available on the market today. In addition to acquiring the most accurate continuous physiologic parameters, the PhysioTel HD
series offers digital transmission of the following data:
- Animal ID: Each animal is tied to a receiver to ensure data collected is from the intended animal. This may reduce the need for independent marking methods.
- Battery ON time counter: Automatically tracks battery life and triggers an alarm in the software when remaining battery is low, ensuring data accuracy and quality product performance.
- Auto-calibration: Saves time because the software automatically downloads the factory-warrantied calibrations, reducing human error and making lost calibrations an inconvenience of the past.
Anipill Temperature Implant
: Monitor small animals in a social housing environment.