1. Kim MY, Lee K, Shin HI. et al. Metabolic activities affect femur and lumbar vertebrae remodeling, and anti-resorptive risedronate disturbs femoral cortical bone remodeling. Exp Mol Med. 2021 Jan;53(1):103-114.
2. Kilonzo VW, Sasuclark AR, Torres DJ. et al. Juvenile Selenium Deficiency Impairs Cognition, Sensorimotor Gating, and Energy Homeostasis in Mice. Front Nutr. 2021 May 7;8:667587.
3. Yang J, Zhang Y, Pan Y. et al. The Protective Effect of 1,25(OH)2D3 on Myocardial Function is Mediated via Sirtuin 3-Regulated Fatty Acid Metabolism. Front Cell Dev Biol. 2021 Apr 26;9:627135.
4. Fujimoto BA, Young M, Nakamura N. et al. Disrupted glucose homeostasis and skeletal muscle-specific glucose uptake in an exocyst knockout mouse model. J Biol Chem. 2021 Feb 26;296:100482.
5. Paes L et al. (2020) Effects of moderate and high intensity isocaloric aerobic training upon microvascular reactivity and myocardial oxidative stress in rats. PLoS One. 2020; 15:e0218228.
6. Terra MF et al. (2019) Physical exercises decreases thrombus and neointima formation in atherosclerotic mice. Thromb Res. 2019; 175:21-31.
7. Motta VF et al. (2019) Browning is activated in the subcutaneous white adipose tissue of mice metabolically challenged with a high-fructose diet submitted to high-intensity interval training. J Nutr Biochem. 2019; 70:164-173.
8. Raposo HF, Forsythe P, Chausse B, Castelli JZ, Moraes-Vieira PM, Nunes VS, Oliveira HCF. Novel role of cholesteryl ester transfer protein (CETP): attenuation of adiposity by enhancing lipolysis and brown adipose tissue activity. Metabolism. 2021 Jan;114:154429.
9. Fructuoso M, Gu YC, Kassis N. et al. Ethanol-Induced Changes in Brain of Transgenic Mice Overexpressing DYRK1A. Mol Neurobiol. 2020 Jul;57(7):3195-3205.
10. Fructuoso M, Espinosa-Carrasco J, Erb I. et al. Protocol for Measuring Compulsive-like Feeding Behavior in Mice. Bio Protoc. 2019 Jul 20;9(14):e3308.