Our comprehensive program offers accredited facilities, on-staff veterinarians, and experienced DSI surgeons to deliver healthy, telemetered animals for your research. We offer multiple pre-implanted small and large animal options to successfully collect physiologic parameters.
Our team will work closely with you using a pre-study consultation to review the study, desired outcomes, model requirements and physiologic parameters to ensure we understand your goals. Our program includes:
- Dedicated time with DSI surgeons to understand study goals
- Animals are sourced to meet your specifications
- We provide a minimum 10 day acclimation pre-surgery following animal arrival at accredited facilities
- Single source point of contact to coordinate the order
- Full physical exam and diagnostic tests completed for each animal
- Surgical suite with the latest technology for successful surgical outcomes
- Surgical implantation of telemetry devices provided by DSI surgeons
- Post-operative monitoring care, including analgesic and supportive care tailored to each model
- Minimum two week recovery time and necessary animal husbandry
- Telemetry signals verified for quality during and post-surgery
- All animal health records provided upon delivery of pre-implanted animals
- Clear communication of shipping coordination and logistics
- Animals arrive fully implanted, ready for acclimation
With our simplified process you will experience an efficient, convenient and complete solution.