Treadmill (Forced Exercise)
1. Ohsawa I, Kawano F. Chronic exercise training activates histone turnover in mouse skeletal muscle fibers. FASEB J. 2021 Apr;35(4):e21453.
2. Adamovich Y, Ezagouri S, Dandavate V, Asher G. Monitoring daytime differences in moderate intensity exercise capacity using treadmill test and muscle dissection. STAR Protoc. 2021 Feb 5;2(1):100331.
3. Lavier J, Beaumann M, Menétrey S. et al. High-intensity exercise in hypoxia improves endothelial function via increased nitric oxide bioavailability in C57BL/6 mice. Acta Physiol (Oxf). 2021 Jun 5:e13700.
4. Sikes KJ, McConnell A, Serkova N. et al. Untargeted metabolomics analysis identifies creatine, myo-inositol, and lipid pathway modulation in a murine model of tendinopathy. J Orthop Res. 2021 Jun 3. doi: 10.1002/jor.25112.
Actimeters (Locomotor Activity/Exploration)
5. Agarkova A, Pokrovskii M, Kolesnichenko P. et al. Cerebroprotective Effects of 2-Ethyl-6-methyl-3-hydroxypyridine-2,6-dichlorophenyl(amino)phenylethanoic Acid in the Treatment of Purulent Meningitis. Biomedicines. 2021 Mar 11;9(3):285.
6. Koizumi H, Hiraga T, Oharomari LK. et al. Preventive role of regular low-intensity exercise during adolescence in schizophrenia model mice with abnormal behaviors. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2021 Jan 1;534:610-616.
7. Deng SN, Yan YH, Zhu TL. et al. Long-Term NMDAR Antagonism Correlates Weight Loss With Less Eating. Front Psychiatry. 2019 Feb 8;10:15.
Activity Wheels (Voluntary Exercise/Circadian Activity)
8. Jia YF, Wininger K, Peyton L, Ho AM, Choi DS. Astrocytic glutamate transporter 1 (GLT1) deficient mice exhibit repetitive behaviors. Behav Brain Res. 2021 Jan 1;396:112906.
9. Sonker P, Singaravel M. Gender difference in circadian clock responses for social interaction with conspecific of the opposite-sex. Chronobiol Int. 2021 Feb;38(2):212-223.
10. 53. Vetreno RP, Bohnsack JP, Kusumo H. et al. Neuroimmune and epigenetic involvement in adolescent binge ethanol-induced loss of basal forebrain cholinergic neurons: Restoration with voluntary exercise. Addict Biol. 2020 Mar;25(2):e12731.