HD-X11: Mouse blood pressure & ECG from one implant!
With this product researchers can simultaneously record four parameters from a single mouse:
- Systemic blood pressure
- Biopotential signal (ECG, EMG, EEG)
- Body temperature
- Animal Activity
Improve physiologic results with:
- Reduced pressure channel drift and improved pressure accuracy over the PA-C10
- Expanded biopotential bandwidth over the ETA-F10.
DSI’s PhysioTel HD implants allow researchers to focus on what matters — research.
Enhance data security with Animal ID
• Have confidence that the data collected is from the intended animal.
Reduce study setup time with Auto-Calibration
• Save time with auto-calibration and eliminate human error during
manual entry of offsets.
Maximize battery life with Battery On-Time Counter
• Dynamic battery life updates to assist with efficient study planning
and re-use of implants.
See the research completed with this product from your colleagues and collaborators in these Peer Reviewed Journal Publications.