Data Services Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions can be located at the following page: http://www.datasci.com/resources/support/customer-service/sales-order-terms-and-conditions.
Data Service Specific Terms and Conditions
- Invoice for services will be sent upon delivery of the first product of value (e.g. Tables, Graphs, Draft Report).
- Modifications to this work product must be made in writing and agreed by both parties.
- Service requiring completion dates earlier than our standard turnaround timesstarting at the completion of the data transfer, may incur an expedite fee.
- Any deliverable (e.g. tables, graphs, draft report) will be prepared in DSI’s standard format, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. Any specific deliverable formats requested by the client must be made in writing and agreed upon by both parties prior to the start of any work.
- WARRANTY. DSI shall provide its services and meet its obligations under these terms and conditions in a timely and workmanlike manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services which meet generally acceptable standards in DSI’s community and region, and will provide a standard of care equal to, or superior to, care used by service providers similar to DSI on similar projects.
- All study files and documentation will be given to the customer for archiving/retention. DSI will not archive GLP study material. Non-GLP study data may be archived at DSI upon customer request prior to study initation.
- DSI EXPRESSLY WARRANTS THAT ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHALL MEET ITS THEN CURRENT PUBLISHED SPECIFICATIONS WITHIN THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIODS. DSI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. DSI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS PRODUCTS WILL MEET ANY CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENTS.
- DSI DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION GATHERED OR PROVIDED USING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRCT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES DUE TO ANY ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BY CUSTOMER AS A RESULT OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION GATHERED USING THE PRODUCTS.
- THESE WARRANTY TERMS ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF DSI'S STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Services purchased must be used within eighteen (18) months from the date the order is placed or the invoice date if products are purchased along with the services. If the service and/or training has not been completed within eighteen (18) months, and the delay is not caused by DSI, DSI will consider the service and/or training to be closed. If the service and/or training has been previously invoiced, the amount invoiced will be forfeited by the Purchaser. If the service and/or training has not been previously invoiced, the open amount on the order related to the service and/or training services will be cancelled. If the service or training is still desired after the eighteen (18) month time period, it can be purchased at the current price.