1. Nishiguchi T, Iwata M, Kajitani N, Miura A. et al. Stress increases blood beta-hydroxybutyrate levels and prefrontal cortex NLRP3 activity jointly in a rodent model. Neuropsychopharmacol Rep. 2021 Jun;41(2):159-167.
2. Mukai S, Nakada S, Kamada H. et al. Differential sensitivity to detect prosocial effects of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) in different social approach paradigms in mice. Neuropsychopharmacol Rep. 2020 Sep;40(3):297-301.
3. Luo CW, Deng XY, Cheng JL. et al. Altered anxiety and social behaviors in a mouse model of Fragile X syndrome treated with hyperbaric oxygen therapy. J Clin Neurosci. 2020 Mar;73:245-251.
4. Sancho-Balsells A, Brito V, Fernández B. et al. Lack of Helios During Neural Development Induces Adult Schizophrenia-Like Behaviors Associated With Aberrant Levels of the TRIF-Recruiter Protein WDFY1. Front Cell Neurosci. 2020 May 14;14:93.
5. Boillat M, Hammoudi PM, Dogga SK. et al. Neuroinflammation-Associated Aspecific Manipulation of Mouse Predator Fear by Toxoplasma gondii. Cell Rep. 2020 Jan 14;30(2):320-334.e6.
6. Nakatake Y, Furuie H, Yamada M. et al. The effects of emotional stress are not identical to those of physical stress in mouse model of social defeat stress. Neurosci Res. 2020 Sep;158:56-63.
7. Alegre-Zurano L, Martín-Sánchez A, Valverde O. Behavioural and molecular effects of cannabidiolic acid in mice. Life Sci. 2020 Oct 15;259:118271.
8. Nagai M, Nagai H, Numa C, Furuyashiki T. Stress-induced sleep-like inactivity modulates stress susceptibility in mice. Sci Rep. 2020;10(1):19800.
9. Ano Y, Kitaoka S, Ohya R. et al. Hop Bitter Acids Increase Hippocampal Dopaminergic Activity in a Mouse Model of Social Defeat Stress. Int J Mol Sci. 2020;21(24):9612.
10. Nakatake Y, Furuie H, Ukezono M. et al. Indirect exposure to socially defeated conspecifics using recorded video activates the HPA axis and reduces reward sensitivity in mice. Sci Rep. 2020 Oct 9;10(1):16881.