Large Animal Telemetry
DSI offers multiple telemetry implants options for large animals such as canines, non-human primates, swine, sheep, and similar sized animals that measure a variety of parameters.
* L11R and D70-PCTR can measure respiratory rate and volume via impedance; other implants can measure
PhysioTel Digital: the best choice for you and your test subjects
• Social housing compatible with a wide range of enclosures
• Automated configuration eliminates human errors and provides a fast study start-up
• Encoded animal ID ensures traceability and GLP compliance
• Remote programming for convenient, safe, and easy device battery management
respiratory rate from pleural pressure, blood pressure or diaphragmatic EMG.
** All L21 and L11 models are manufactured with the Solid Tip Lead, unless requested otherwise.
^Warranted battery life for China is 85 days for L03 and 90 days for L04.
# LV capable L11R warranted battery life is 110 days.
PhysioTel Digital Implants: One room, one platform with multiple implants to fit your specific application needs.
L series– These implants are designed for chronic physiologic monitoring research in colony animals. Implants are used in safety pharmacology studies to address core battery requirements in cardiovascular (CV) and respiratory applications. Core CV measurements include systemic pressure and ECG and includes LV pressure as a secondary measurement. L series implants are also eligible for the DSI Exchange program, reducing your ongoing study costs while ensuring implant quality, in vivo reliability, and performance.
M series – The smaller size of M series allows PhysioTel Digital technology to be expanded into a broader range and size of species including rabbits and cats. Primary applications for M series are toxicology and biological defense studies. Single use implants are ideal for shorter duration studies.