DSI PhysioTelTM Receivers – RPC-1 for Mice and Small Animals
The RPC-1 receiver is most often used for monitoring animals housed in plastic cages that can be placed on top of the receiver. The RPC-1 receiver provides reliable reception of data transmitted via digital telemetry and has two receiving antennae oriented at right angles to minimize dropouts due to directionality of the transmission pattern.
- Quick visual identification of Serial Number without the need to disturb the animal or move the cage.
- Easy, visual indicators of performance.
- The Carrier Indicator provides an indication of a clear, strong signal from the transmitter.
- The Power Indicator makes it easy to tell if the receiver is connected and receiving power.
- Neat, professional identification of the animal with front panel label holder. This allows a piece of card stock to be inserted with an animal ID, experiment name, etc.
The RPC-1 is compatible with implant models include in the following system platforms:
The RPC-1 is compatible with the MX2 . It is possible to place the RPC-1 receiver as much as 100 meters from the MX2, which automatically detects and forwards the model and serial number of the RPC-1 to the software.