DSI PhysioTel® Receivers – RSC-1 for Specialty Applications
The RSC-1’s small design accommodates a variety of specialized cage configurations and can be placed in many locations where the RPC-1 and RMC-1 receivers are too large. Examples include metabolic cages, running wheels, treadmills, etc. The RSC-1 reception range and other performance characteristics are comparable to the RPC-1 receiver.
Review the telemetry receiver comparison chart for specifications.
- Incorporates support for an auxiliary antenna to accommodate unique monitoring designs.
- Supports the Distributed Receiver Array (DRA) functionality for extended range applications, such as Open Field tests.
- Quick visual identification of Serial Number without the need to disturb the animal or move the cage.
- Easy, visual indicators of performance.
- The Carrier Indicator provides an indication of a clear, strong signal from the transmitter.
- The Power Indicator makes it easy to tell if the receiver is connected and receiving power.
- The Signal Indicator transitions more gradually from OFF to ON as a transmitter enters the reception range. This indicator is intended to be an aid in tuning external antennas.
- Weighs only 182 grams
The RSC-1 is compatible with all 455KHz implant models included in the following system platforms:
It does not support PhysioTel™ Digital, the 4ET or the F50-W transmitters that operate at alternate frequencies.
The RSC-1 is compatible with the MX2. It is possible to place the RSC-1 receiver as much as 100 meters from the MX2, which automatically detects and forwards the model and serial number of the RSC-1 to the software.
Request more information on these products.