The Scientific Sessions offers researchers and health care professionals an amazing opportunity to share ideas and learn about the significant advances in diabetes research, treatment, and care. Over the course of five days, attendees will receive exclusive access to more than 2,800 original research presentations, take part in provocative and engaging exchanges with leading diabetes experts, and expand professional networks with colleagues from around the world.
Stop by DSI booth # 1638 to learn about how Continuous Glucose telemetry can improve the data you get from your research! Click on the picture below to see where DSI will be on the exhibit floor.
Scott Tiesma Gerry Sanabria
Senior Product Manager Senior Account Manager
- Fully implantable telemetry
- Continuous glucose every second of every day, for at least 4 and often 6 to 8 weeks
- Acquire data from conscious, freely moving laboratory animals
- Quantify glucose homeostasis rather than infer it from a few acute metabolic tests
- Increased animal welfare
- Stress-free data collection while reducing risk of infection
- Various sizes to support a range of research models (from mice to non-human primates)
- Knowledgeable and responsive global support team that will ensure you have full confidence with your system and acquiring the data you need for your studies
DSI Products for Glucose Research
The HD-XG glucose telemetry implant offers preclinical researchers a novel solution to obtain continuous, real-time, blood glucose, temperature, and activity measurements every second of every day for a least 4 and often 6 to 8 weeks in laboratory mice and rats. This solution serves many research areas including diabetes, obesity, and other metabolic diseases.
HD-XG for Mouse
Measure Blood Glucose, Body Temperature and Activity in Mice
HD-XG for Rat
Measure Blood Glucose, Body Temperature and Activity in Rats
M0G & M1G for Large Animals
Measure Blood Glucose, Temperature, and Activity with the M0G
Measure Blood Glucose, Pressure, Temperature and Activity with the M1G
The link between metabolism and the cardiovascular system has been getting more attention due to the link between obesity or type two diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. In rats and larger species, DSI technology can provide combined continuous glucose and cardiovascular telemetry data collection which is collected from ambulatory, stress-free subjects in their home environment, leading to more reliable and translatable data.
- Observe real time physiologic data
- Stress free data collection, leading to more accurate data
- A more comprehensive picture of whole animal cardiovascular and metabolic physiology
Examples of applications that would benefit from this integrated approach include:
- Hibernation studies
- Metabolic syndrome
- Cardiovascular disease
- Heart Failure
Collect, analyze and report the data using Pomemah software from your Continuous Glucose telemetry.
Putting the client first is inherent in DSI culture, and DSICare is simply our promise to you. Whether it's your first study or you've been working with us for years, our team provides the support you need.
- No fees or enrollment forms required.
- Quality service and support.
Visit the DSICare webpage to learn more!
Free DSI Whitepapers
Learn more about how our solutions serve various areas of research by downloading our free whitepapers! Find papers on:
Traumatic Brain Injury
Continuous Glucose Monitoring
What to Learn More?
to learn more about DSI's Continuous Glucose Solutions.
Follow us on LinkedIn
to receive up to date information about Glucose research using DSI solutions and new product releases.