DSI’s Buxco Inhalation Tower is a compact, “flow past” design, with fourteen (14) exposure ports for mice and rats.
The Inhalation Tower features:
• “Flow past” concentric design, so each animal receives the same exposure
• Top and bottom ports, for delivering aerosols, gases and dusts
• Low dead-space nose adapters
• Easy disassembly for cleaning
• Stainless steel and aluminum construction for ease of handling
• Support pins for securing heavier animals
• Can be used in slight positive or slight negative pressure configurations
Inhalation Systems can be outfitted with a variety of delivery and instrumentation options for
challenge and environmental monitoring.
We recommend using our exposure restrainers or plethysmographs with patented Allay™
Allay restraints secure the animal without compressing its thoracic cavity or otherwise affecting the
animal’s respiration, making the animal’s breathing more natural and reducing acclimation time.
For delivery to only one subject at a time, use the single subject
Request more information on this product.