DSI’s Buxco Smoke Generator is completely automated and requires no on-site operator. Simply load the cigarettes, press “Start,” and the system will run unattended. It captures direct and indirect smoke and delivers it to mass dosing chambers or individual exposure tubes.
The basic system comes configured to smoke 80 cigarettes before emptying the tray. With the expansion option, it can burn 300 cigarettes before emptying the tray.
• 8-24 hours of unattended operation
• Wide range of cigarette sizes accepted
• Automated delivery, lighting, positioning, and ejection of cigarettes
• Direct smoke puffed by mechanical lung, allows control of puff volumes and rates, including industry standard puff settings
• Direct smoke and indirect smoke are available through separate ports.
• Smoking chamber is lit internally
• Cleanable glass door and chamber ceiling allow a clear view of the smoking cigarette
• Sealed chamber prevents virtually any smoke from escaping to lab
• Compact size fits small lab spaces and standard hoods
The Smoke Generator is shown above with an Inhalation Tower
. When the exposure chambers are attached, the system will provide smoke to up to 14 subjects.
Request more information on this product.