Convenient, automated alerts for subject- and system-level conditions
Continuous physiologic monitoring should not need your undivided attention. Constantly checking data acquisition throughout the day, on weekends, or the middle of the night isn’t an efficient use of your time. Ponemah provides peace of mind by monitoring subject health and system functionality, notifying you when necessary.
How it works
- Receive alerts directly into your email inbox or as text messages.
- Customize alerts to notify the appropriate personnel based on alarm conditions.
(Send subject notifications to physiologists and system notifications to technicians.)
- Know when a system issue occurs so you can take action and reduce the impact to the study.
- Alert veterinary staff when vital signs go outside specified ranges.
(Receive alerts when temperature exceeds a certain threshold.)
- Use as an animal welfare refinement method to monitor for signals of pain, stress, and infection.
Ponemah email alerts settings are simple to configure.
Email alerts provide you with necessary information to quickly make informed decisions.
Contact your DSI Account Manager for more information on Remote Notification.