Ponemah SEND Module
Automatically convert your data to a SEND domain format.
The Standard for Exchange of Non-clinical Data (SEND) is a data formatting standard required for certain Safety Pharmacology, General Toxicology and Reproductive Toxicology studies for submission to the FDA. The Ponemah SEND Module provides a simple method for converting your Ponemah data to a SEND 3.1-compliant format.
Spend Less Time on Formatting and More Time on the Science
- Easily convert your Data Reduction time points to a SEND-compliant output with a few mouse clicks
- Supports the following SEND domains:
- ECG Test Results – EG
- Cardiovascular Test Results – CV
- Respiratory Test Results – RE
- Vital Signs - VS
- Integrates with Study Protocol Option to reduce manual data entry
Easy Integration with SEND Package Compilation and Submission Solutions
- Compatible with major LIM Systems and SEND submission software, including:
- Instem Provantis™ and submit™
- Xybion Pristima™
- Excel output and SQL database support available
DSI is Here to Help
- To help ensure your success with SEND, DSI has partnered with Instem, the leading global provider of SEND solutions.
- Instem’s SEND experts can help organize, educate and guide you to becoming SEND-Ready and their Safety Pharmacology configuration package in particular can maximize the benefits of SEND while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- You can begin leveraging Instem’s full array of expertise with a SENDReady™ Analysis and/or a practical introduction to SEND through one of their popular training courses.
- Instem’s submit™-for-SEND software suite and their outsourced study services have been adopted at over 85 sites across 15 countries.
- Through the power of our partnership with Instem, DSI can now meet you at any stage of SEND Readiness to fully support you from system set-up to SEND submission.”
The Ponemah SEND Module, compliant to SEND 3.1, is compatible with:
Contact DSI Client Services or your DSI Account Manager for more information on the Ponemah SEND Module.