Validation Services Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions can be located at the following page: http://www.datasci.com/resources/support/customer-service/sales-order-terms-and-conditions.
Validation Service Specific Terms and Conditions
- Invoice for full validation services will be sent upon delivery of the Validation Summary Report (through IQ/OQ). Invoices for validation documentation (e.g. test scripts) will be sent upon delivery of the documents.
- Modifications to this work product must be made in writing and agreed upon by both parties
- Any deliverable (e.g. test scripts, validation master plan) will be prepared in DSI’s standard format, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. Any specific deliverable formats requested by the client must be made in writing and agreed upon by both parties prior to the start of any work and may incur additional fees.
- Validation of FinePointe software is completed without a commercially available comprehensive manual. A comprehensive manual is substituted with training documents, white papers and supporting technical notes..
- Service requiring completion within 4 weeks from the receipt of the purchase order, may incur an expedite fee.
- Validation package will only be offered for standard supported software as outlined on the DSI website (http://datasci.com/products/software/ponemah/version-matrix).
- The customer shall be responsible for any additional travel costs that are incurred as a result of customer-requested scheduling changes that require travel to be re-booked.
- Documentation of DSI Derived Parameter testing will be included as part of the validation package. Derived parameter calculations have been tested thoroughly and will not be tested by DSI during on-site validation execution.
- The Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) phases shall be performed in an office environment. The system shall be moved to the production environment for the Performance Qualification (PQ) phase.
- Although DSI shall provide project management, It is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to ensure the validation meets all applicable regulatory requirements. It is the responsibility of the customer to archive all documentation associated with the validation project.
- Validation service includes on-site support for IQ/OQ. PQ is the end user’s responsibility. DSI may provide PQ support for an additional charge.
- Validation documentation packages are proprietary to DSI. Specific customer, location and scope and cannot be transferred or communicated with other companies or customer sites without written approval by DSI.
- WARRANTY. DSI shall provide its services and meet its obligations under these terms and conditions in a timely and workmanlike manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services which meet generally acceptable standards in DSI’s community and region, and will provide a standard of care equal to, or superior to, care used by service providers similar to DSI on similar projects.
- DSI EXPRESSLY WARRANTS THAT ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHALL MEET ITS THEN CURRENT PUBLISHED SPECIFICATIONS WITHIN THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIODS. DSI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. DSI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS PRODUCTS WILL MEET ANY CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENTS.
- DSI DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION GATHERED OR PROVIDED USING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRCT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES DUE TO ANY ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BY CUSTOMER AS A RESULT OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION GATHERED USING THE PRODUCTS.
- THESE WARRANTY TERMS ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF DSI'S STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.