DSI User Group Meeting – October 4 - 6, 2017. Minneapolis, Minnesota
DSI and the University of Minnesota invite you to join us for the 2017 DSI U.S. User Group meeting. The meeting will take place in Minneapolis which lies on both banks of the Mississippi River, just north of the river's confluence with the Minnesota River. Paying participants will receive a voucher of $250 dollars applicable toward any purchase made with DSI by June 30, 2018.
The DSI User Group meeting provides a unique opportunity for researchers using DSI devices, systems and software, to present their work and techniques, share “tips & tricks” with peers, or exchange experiences on data handling and analysis. The meeting also addresses researchers who want to learn more about telemetric monitoring applications and respiratory functions assessments, and have an interest in networking with long-time users. Register here.
Preliminary topics and events:
If you would like to present, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cardiovascular, CNS, metabolism and respiratory animal models (Large and Small animal)
- Use of telemetry for other research fields infectious disease and biodefense research
- Data handling for ECG arrhythmia analysis, sleep and seizure scoring
- DSI Scientific Services will be available to answer questions
- Tour of DSI’s world Headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Research “Data Blast”; a fun way to present data in 3 slides and 3 minutes (or less)
- Opportunity to learn and share with colleagues from multiple research fields and industry
The Commons Hotel
Rate: $179.00/night + taxes and fees
Includes: Onsite restaurant, Wi-Fi, fitness center, and shuttle to and from the meeting venue.
Hampton Inn and Suites
Rate: $144.00/night + taxes and fees
Includes: Complimentary hot breakfast, Wi-Fi, pool and hot tub, laundry, fitness center, and shuttle to and from the meeting venue.