DSI and the University of Minnesota invite you to join us for the 2017 DSI U.S. User Group meeting. Paying participants will receive a voucher of $250 dollars applicable toward any purchase made with DSI by June 30, 2018.
The DSI User Group meeting provides a unique opportunity for researchers using DSI devices, systems and software, to present their work and techniques, share “tips & tricks” with peers, or exchange experiences on data handling and analysis. The meeting also addresses researchers who want to learn more about telemetric monitoring applications and respiratory functions assessments, and have an interest in networking with long-time users. Register here.
Wednesday. October 4th
5:00pm: Welcome, Open House at DSI Headquarters
Thursday. October 5th
8:30am – 4:00pm: Key Note Speaker and opportunity to learn and share with colleagues
5:30pm: Reception and Dinner at the Walk Art Center in Minneapolis
Friday. October 6th
8:30am – 3:00pm: Opportunity to learn and share with colleagues
Two days of interactive presentations featuring the following speakers (and many others):
- John W. Osborn, PhD, University of Minnesota Medical School. Keynote speaker
- Doug Reed, PhD, University of Pittsburgh, Vaccine Research. Topic: Alphavirus encephalitides: ECG and EEG as physiological biomarkers of severe disease.
- Christian Schnell, Novartis, Head of In-Vivo Pharmacology and Oncology Research. Topic: Combining glucose telemetry and automated blood sampling: new insights into the hyperglycemia profile of PI3K inhibition in conscious rats.
Other topics and events:
- Cardiovascular, CNS, metabolism and respiratory animal models (Large and Small animal)
- Use of telemetry for other research fields infectious disease and biodefense research
- Data handling for ECG arrhythmia analysis, sleep and seizure scoring
- Analysis of BP and HR variability and Baroreflex Sensitivity
- Advancements in respiratory monitoring and inhalation research
- DSI Scientific Services will be available to answer questions
If you would like to present, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commons Hotel
Rate: $179.00/night + taxes and fees
Includes: Onsite restaurant, Wi-Fi, fitness center, and shuttle to and from the meeting venue.
Hampton Inn and Suites
Rate: $144.00/night + taxes and fees
Includes: Complimentary hot breakfast, Wi-Fi, pool and hot tub, laundry, fitness center, and shuttle to and from the meeting venue.