The Math Module utilizes a graphical interface for configuration of user specific math functions. These math functions can be applied to active channels collected from any 7700 series signal conditioner. Examples of the utility of the Math Module would include subtraction of two separate pressure channels, integration of bio-potentials, as well as statistical calculations.
- Numerous, predefined math functions available
- Can use output from any 7700 series signal conditioner
- Ability to combine functions to create your own equations
- Up to 16 channels can be used for real-time math functions
- Graphical User Interface allows setup of mathematical formulas