Mouse, Rat and Guinea Pig Unrestrained Whole Body Plethysmography
DSI’s Unrestrained Whole Body Plethysmograph chambers enable researchers to monitor physiologic endpoints such as Breaths-per-Minute (BPM), Tidal Volume, Minute Volume, Inspiratory time, Expiratory time, Pause and PenH from unrestrained animals.
- Designed to reduce environmental ambient noise produced by changes in room air flows.
- Top loading for easy placement of test subjects.
- Accommodates a wide range of pressure transducers.
- Stainless steel grid floor provides improved animal hygiene.
- Easy to clean aerosolization port.
- Single screen pneumotachograph eliminates the need to overlap multiple screens while providing optimal resistance.
DSI also offers a line of replacement accessories providing customers the ability to replace contaminated, lost or damaged chamber parts and extend the operational life of the DSI Unrestrained Whole Body Plethysmograph Chambers.
Request more information on these products.