At DSI the working environment is focused on excellence in everything we do and the basic values of inspiration, innovation, and integrity. Information is openly shared and political behavior found in many other organizations is shunned.
Success is also shared. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits programs
We are proud of our team members and the unique technology we develop. Both qualities provide us with a strong and stable position, and opportunities for growth in the pre-clinical research market. Below you'll find achievements in the form of awards and recognition bestowed upon DSI.
- Award winner of "Best Achievement of Operational Excellence in Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences” at the Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit 2019
- Named to INC. Magazine’s list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in America three times.
- Recognized as Exporter of the Year awarded by the SBA for innovative and aggressive strategies for developing export markets. About sixty percent of DSI sales are in 31 countries outside the United States.
- Named SBIR Award winner of the year by the Innovation Development Institute for developing socially significant technology.
- Received the Tibbets Award from the SBA for economic impact of technological innovation and business achievements.
- Received the Duebner Award from the St. Paul Chamber of Commerce for developing innovative technology.
- Received Franklin Jefferson Award from US West for business achievement, sales growth, advances in technology, and successful commercialization of technology developed with Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) grants.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about why DSI is a great place to work. Our complete listing of all current job postings
available online and our community involvement and employee benefits are excellent. Learn more about DSI Careers