DSI Dataquest™ OpenART™
DSI Dataquest™ OpenART™ allows researchers to use DSI telemetry with third-party data acquisition systems. OpenART™ provides a direct digital interface from DSI’s telemetry to software systems provided by Notocord, EMKA Technologies, and Buxco Research Systems.
OpenART™ benefits to researchers include:
- Digital data transfer from telemetry implant to a third-party software
- No additional computer or D/A-A/D interface hardware needed
- Activity data is directly available through the third-party system
- Integrated DSI configuration program eliminates need for manual calibration of signals
- OpenART™ software utilizes standard DSI hardware
- Consolidated system simplifies system validation
Through corporate partnerships, DSI continues to provide practical, cutting edge technology for data acquisition and analysis. DSI Dataquest™ OpenART™ is currently compatible with the following third-party software systems:
NOTOCORD-hem™ by NOTOCORD. NOTOCORD-hem™ is a data acquisition and analysis software used during cardiovascular, pulmonary, neuroscience and electrophysiological experimentation. OpenART™ provides the interface from the DSI telemetry information system.
EMKA IOX by EMKA Technologies. OpenART™ interface offers a direct dynamic data stream from DSI's telemetry system to EMKA's IOX data acquisition and real-time analysis software, so researchers may gather telemetry and non-telemetry data in the same computer.
BioSystem XA by Buxco Research Systems. BioSystem XA provides data acquisition and analysis for pulmonary, cardiovascular, pulmonary function tests or tissue tension studies. Researchers are able to gather telemetry information from the DSI system and interface it with BioSystem XA by using DSI’s Dataquest OpenART™.