Dataquest A.R.T.™ Analysis provides advanced post-processing and exporting features for the researcher using the Dataquest A.R.T.™ System. It features a comprehensive set of tools for creating tables, plots and exporting data to other programs for further analysis.
Researchers find DSI’s Dataquest A.R.T.™ Analysis software helpful because of its user-friendly analysis capabilities including sophisticated multi-axis plots, a variety of statistical functions, filtering functions, real-time updates, power spectrum and histogram analysis, waveform marketing and parameter regeneration, and exportable/importable data.
Dataquest A.R.T.™ Analysis is bundled with the Dataquest A.R.T.™ system and is available separately for use in your office of home. The stand alone version has the full capabilities of the bundled version. Key analysis features:
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Analysis Wizards (time and frequency based analysis)
- Synchronized video play back during analysis
- Sophisticated multi-axis plots
- Variety of statistical functions including averaging, standard error, standard deviation, and RMS
- Filtering functions
- Dynamic link to data acquisition for real-time updates
- Periodogram, FFT and histogram analysis
- Waveform marking and parameter regeneration
- Easily exportable/importable data
- Available separately for use on other computers
In addition to Dataquest A.R.T.™ Analysis, Dataquest® OpenART software rounds out the Dataquest A.R.T.™ system. Dataquest® OpenART lets researchers utilize telemetry with other third-party data acquisition systems.
The entire family of PC-based Dataquest A.R.T.™ software is ideal for collecting telemetry information, no matter the number or size of animals being studied. Request more information on this product.