The Dataquest A.R.T.™ acquisition and analysis system allows researchers to monitor and analyze physiologic data from conscious, freely moving laboratory animals.
Dataquest A.R.T.™ system collects digital data from DSI Transmitters with accuracy, reliability and ease. Digital data is maintained from the receiver to the computer, optimizing data integrity throughout the system.
DSI’s newest version is Dataquest A.R.T.™ 4.3. A complete list of features added to each software release can be found here.
- Simple system set up and configuration
- Continuous data collection from multiple animals simultaneously (up to 16 animals simultaneously)
- Scheduled data collection from large groups of animals
- Combine continuous and scheduled data collection for maximum system flexibility
- Automated hardware detection and verification
- Common network-type cabling for flexible, low-cost installation
- Continuous activity monitoring from all configured animals
- Non-telemetry analog signals may be recorded through the use of optional adapters
- Synchronized video monitoring from up to 4 video sources
- Simple yet capable analysis program