The Worlds First Implantable, Programmable & Refillable Micro Infusion Pump
The iPRECIO® implantable infusion pump uses a patented, microprocessor controlled peristalsis mechanism for accurate controlled flow. It is the only implantable and programmable pump for small laboratory animals. iPRECIO® can infuse fluids continuously for as long as six months, and it can be refilled via a percutaneously accessible port.
The Choice is Clear, iPRECIO® Offers:
- Accurate patented Rotary Finger Method
- Pumps that are factory tested and calibrated
- Better than ±5% accuracy
- 1.0µl/hour to 30.0 µl/hour in 0.1µl/hour steps
- Battery life of up to 6 months and 5.8ml of total volume*
- Totally implanted in subcutaneous space
- Refillable (reservoir)
- Easy to use menu driven software for programming simple to complex infusion protocols
* dependant upon programmed flow rates
iPRECIO®’s, advanced technology enables researchers to test drug effects in new ways and on novel targets.
Request more information on this product.